Impatiens for Id

Selvalakshmi Selvaraj

Nov 13, 2010, 7:52:40 AM11/13/10
to efloraofindia

--
Selvalakshmi S.
Doctoral Scholar,
Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

DSC04876.JPG

Smita Raskar

Nov 13, 2010, 11:29:46 AM11/13/10
to Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, efloraofindia
Impatiens chinensis
--
Smita raskar
M.Sc. (Botany)
Biology teacher
308 Disha Residency,
Salaiwada,Sawantwadi
Phone (02363) 274153
Mob.9422379568

manasikaran

Nov 13, 2010, 11:38:40 AM11/13/10
to Smita Raskar, Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, efloraofindia
I feel it is I. kleiniformis

Regards
Manasi

Dinesh Valke

Nov 13, 2010, 11:55:44 AM11/13/10
to manasikaran, Smita Raskar, Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, efloraofindia
... do the conspicuous glands on margin at leaf base say that this plant could be Impatiens minor ?

Searching for three close and confusing species (I. minor, I. inconspicua, I. kleiniformis) in the group's database would yield many posts (some of them are yet to get resolved of their IDs).
One of the posts has keys provided by Satish Pardeshi ji at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/cd9bc6dc27e727b7?hl=en

Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2010, 12:03:10 PM11/13/10
to Dinesh Valke, manasikaran, Smita Raskar, Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, efloraofindia
Selva ji
You should send plants for ID with relevant details as prescribed in the format.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

rajdeo singh

Nov 15, 2010, 5:24:25 AM11/15/10
to Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, efloraofindia
Hello,
For me also it looks like Impatiens minor (DC.) Bennet

Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2010, 7:53:37 AM12/7/10
to efloraofindia, smilingsmit, Selvalakshmi Selvaraj, manasi karangutkar, Dinesh Valke, rajdeo singh, C KUNHIKANNAN

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Impatiens chinensis” from Smita ji.

“I feel it is I. kleiniformis

Regards
Manasi”

One of the posts has keys provided by Satish Pardeshi ji at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/cd9bc6dc27e727b7?hl=en ” from Dinesh ji.

"For me also it looks like Impatiens minor (DC.) Bennet
Rajdeo Singh"

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC04876.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 25, 2021, 8:30:10 AM6/25/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Impatiens minor ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 25, 2021, 8:31:00 AM6/25/21
to indiantreepix, neva...@gmail.com
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Impatiens minor ?
Group discussion at

Jun 25, 2021, 12:28:39 PM6/25/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, neva...@gmail.com
I guess ID is correct ! Impatiens minor.  Impatiens minor (DC.) Bennet
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju