Sh. Surajit Koley- 2nd runner up Star Expert of April'21

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2021, 2:35:30 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley
Dear members,
Surajit ji is the 2nd Runner up Star Expert of the last month through his 83 messages, mainly helping in the identifications.
He is also one of The Pillars of efloraofindia.
Suarjit Koley ji has been one of our Pillars before he left us for his other priority works in Dec.2015.
It is he who has set insertion of images on sound footing with his design of tabular format, where we can see both the text & images in any size of window without any distortions. He became a pioneer in this matter and many others. He was the Hero of the efloraofindia site in 2015.
His contributions are so enormous that it still leaves me wondering. He was just a layman when he joined efi in Dec.2011. He surprised every one of us with his wonderful and detailed documentation along with detailed diagnosis based on books like Bengal Plants, Flora of British India etc. I realised the importance of his postings and analysis, when I went deeper into this. His true worth can be judged from the fact that he still appears in top 10 posters even after four years of leaving efi.
Welcome back, Surajit ji and thanks for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 2:50:37 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I am immensely grateful to you, meaning all of you, Sir, and I am also grateful to new members, like Paradesia ji.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Gurcharan Singh

May 1, 2021, 2:55:59 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Surajit ji, admire your talent.

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 3:44:53 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
You are my Guruji, Sir, my PRANAMA to you.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Nidhan Singh

May 1, 2021, 5:04:39 AM5/1/21
to indiantreepix
Surajit Ji has always been an asset for the group...
Everyone felt his absence in the group for a long time, and I personally feel that his coming back to action will be immensely useful to the group.
Welcome back Surajit Ji and congratulations for your intense activity this month..
I am sure you will now be constantly available.

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 8:40:10 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
It's a great feeling to me too, Sir ji, to be with you again.

I remember the last time we had had a personal discussion on your  post at https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/YXkc9CRUako/m/qNSC-bS5BwAJ. I am happy that it has finally been resolved.

I will try to remain regular, though I have some issue with the health concern of my aged mother.

Thank you very much, Sir ji.

Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Aarti S. Khale

May 1, 2021, 10:29:57 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Surajit Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 11:00:26 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Surajit Ji, nice to meet you, Seems you're active personality earlier as per the above compliments,
nice to see again back,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 08:06:25 PM

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 11:41:09 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you very much, Madam ji :-)

Best regards,
Surajit Koley

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 11:52:54 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Yes,Sir ji, I was very active, I joined the group to learn about our flora world. I was curious to know how to identify a species. Then I met my MAHAGURU, Raju Sir' who invited me to his HOWRAH residence. He said, "Surajit, you too can do it."

I remain your follower, Paradesi ji.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvGtU%2B8iS-k4y-u4_Or-93BQ_T4a4zQKSZ41SrQ9-M4GBQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:46:21 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you Surajit Ji,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 11:14:53 PM

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 1:48:17 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
If you don't mind can I know to present your profession please,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 11:16:01 PM

Mahadeswara

May 1, 2021, 11:49:25 PM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congrats & welcome back Surajit ji. Missed you for a long time.

surajit koley

May 2, 2021, 1:26:29 AM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Why would I mind, Paradesi ji?!
Theoretically, I am employed as an assistant teacher, in the life-science department, under WBBSE (West Bengal Board of Secondary Education).
Practically, I am a learner - last year, during lock-down, I learned household chores, like cooking, mopping the floor, washing dishes etc!
Virtually, I am a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none :-D

Have a nice day... dear ji

Best regards,
Surajit Koley

surajit koley

May 2, 2021, 1:28:07 AM5/2/21
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara
Thank you, Sir ji, I missed you too.

Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 2, 2021, 12:12:12 PM5/2/21
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara
Thank you, Surajit Ji,
Jack in many very useful in life,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/02/21, 09:35:44 PM

surajit koley

May 3, 2021, 10:55:03 AM5/3/21
to efloraofindia, Mahadeswara
Agreed, Paradesi ji, with your id suggestion :-)

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley