Jawhar near Nashik, MH :: Physalis for ID :: ARK2021-057

Alka Khare

Sep 14, 2021, 12:17:26 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This was clicked at Jawhar near Nashik, MH in July 2021.
This is the only pic I have. Is it enough to ID.

Would greatly appreciate any help here.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

IMG_4653.JPEG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 14, 2021, 12:46:47 AM9/14/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please check Physalis !
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2021, 12:03:47 PM9/17/21
to efloraofindia, Alka, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Alka ji,
May I request you to post a still higher resolution image, to check the details.
It may be Physalis pruinosa L. as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Physalis.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Sep 17, 2021, 12:22:23 PM9/17/21
to efloraofindia
Attached are close up of the pic already provide. Unfortunately, I do not have any other pics.

Does anyone know if the HEIC format of images (taken by an iPhone) are supported by Google groups? If yes, I can provide that image. The HEIC format cannot be seen on a Windows machine. Hence this problem.

Regards
Alka Khare
IMG_4653 - Copy1.jpeg
IMG_4653 - Copy.jpeg

J.M. Garg

Sep 17, 2021, 12:39:30 PM9/17/21
to efloraofindia, Alka
Let us keep it as Physalis pruinosa L. for the time being.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Sep 17, 2021, 1:01:11 PM9/17/21
to efloraofindia
OK Garg ji. Thanks

This ID was also suggested on the fb group.

Regards
Alka Khare