Scrophulariaceae species from Assam KD 11 Mar 2020

Karuna Das

Mar 25, 2020, 11:34:21 PM3/25/20
to indiantreepix
Dear All,

Attached images are Scrophulariaceae sp.. Please ID of the species.

Date : 29.02. 2020
Location: Assam
Family : Scrophulariaceae
enus & species : ??
Habitat: Grows wild on open sunny place
Habit : Small herb

With regards
Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati 781012

1._Scrophulariaceae__sp..jpg
2._Scrophulariaceae__sp_._.jpg
3._Scrophulariaceae__sp.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 25, 2020, 11:48:14 PM3/25/20
to efloraofindia
Check with Lindernia Karuna Ji,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 26, 2020, 1:50:52 AM3/26/20
to efloraindia
Lindernia rotundifolia (L.) Alston ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Date : 29.02. 2020
Location: Assam

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Date : 29.02. 2020
Location: Assam
Family : Scrophulariaceae
enus & species : ??
Habitat: Grows wild on open sunny place
Habit : Small herb

With regards
Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati 781012

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2020, 11:34:45 PM4/4/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Karuna Das
Thanks, Paradesi ji and Saroj ji for the id.
I also think close to Lindernia rotundifolia as per comparative images at Lindernia

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2020, 3:07:02 AM4/5/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Karuna Das

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju