Malvaceae member for ID PLANT 152

Satish Phadke

Oct 26, 2009, 9:45:02 AM10/26/09
to indiantreepix Indian
This plant (Can call it herb) 1-2 ft high was observed in Pune Oct2009.
Appears to be Malvaceae member; looks like Abutilon species; Size of the flower 1-2cm much smaller than Abutilon indicum.
As per suggestions I have tried to include the side view showing calyx. I can't observe any epicalyx. Stipules yes. Some dried fruits(?flowers were also observed.
Satish Phadke
Abutilon n1.jpg
Abutilon n3.jpg
Abutilon n4.jpg
Abutilon n5.jpg
Abutilon n6.jpg

Nayan Singh

Oct 26, 2009, 9:59:50 AM10/26/09
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
looks like some Sida sp

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Oct 27, 2009, 1:59:43 AM10/27/09
to Nayan Singh, Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
Dear Satish ji, it looks like Sida mysorensis (= S. glutinosa).

--
With regards

R. Vijayasankar
FRLHT, Bangalore

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 9, 2021, 12:20:51 AM4/9/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Sida mysorensis ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 9, 2021, 12:21:45 AM4/9/21
to indiantreepix, phadke...@gmail.com
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Sida mysorensis ?
Group discussion at

Abutilon n1.jpg
Abutilon n3.jpg
Abutilon n4.jpg
Abutilon n5.jpg
Abutilon n6.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 9, 2021, 4:26:17 AM4/9/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Satish Phadke
Yes !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 13, 2021, 5:48:30 AM4/13/21
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Satish Phadke
Yes it's Gurucharan Ji
 With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/13/21, 03:17:41 PM

J.M. Garg

Apr 14, 2021, 5:18:42 AM4/14/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, Saroj Kasaju
I also agree as per images at Sida mysorensis Wight & Arn.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg