¿ Kyllinga nemoralis ?

Dinesh Valke

Aug 17, 2009, 11:11:42 PM8/17/09
to Indian Tree Pix
Hello friends,

... flowers of grass: could this be Kyllinga nemoralis (hinted by one of my flickr friends)

Place: Tungareshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Date: 01 AUG 09

Regards.
P1020027.jpg
P1020023.jpg
P1020026.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2009, 10:18:54 AM8/29/09
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, grassman

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

P1020027.jpg
P1020023.jpg
P1020026.jpg

Rani Bhagat

Aug 31, 2009, 12:41:23 AM8/31/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, grassman
Kyllinga-Cyperaceae

--
Say yes to yes and no to no
Rani Bhagat

J.M. Garg

Sep 13, 2009, 4:42:17 AM9/13/09
to indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke, grassman, Rani Bhagat

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

"Kyllinga-Cyperaceae" from Rani ji.

Sep 27, 2019, 1:47:20 AM9/27/19
to efloraofindia
P1020027.jpg
P1020023.jpg
P1020026.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2019, 1:51:10 AM9/27/19
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
Appears more closer to Cyperus brevifolius (Rottb.) Hassk. as per comparative images at Cyperus

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

P1020027.jpg
P1020023.jpg
P1020026.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Oct 3, 2019, 12:46:09 AM10/3/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji, will revise my notes accordingly.
Regards.
Dinesh

Date: 01 AUG 09

Regards.