151 ID wild plant Ipomoea obscura

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 19, 2021, 3:35:37 PM9/19/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please confirm the ID of wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 15.10.2020, 09.00am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: climbing, branches, slender weak stem 02.5mm diameter, latex, annual

Height: 05 feet

Leaves: alternate, heart shaped, apex, size:07×4cm

Flower: diameter:23mm, pink with purple center, non fragrant, closes around 11.00am

Fruit: globular, green into brown, diameter:10mm

Seed:

Camera: mobile LG K10 2017 13mp (flower) and Samsung Galaxy A21s

151 Identify wild plant
20201015_090152(1).jpg
20201015_090224.jpg
20201015_090241.jpg
20210916_152749.jpg
20210916_153757.jpg
20201015_090321.jpg
20210916_152907.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 19, 2021, 3:49:28 PM9/19/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210916_153258.jpg
20210916_153555.jpg
20210916_154126.jpg

Mahadeswara

Sep 20, 2021, 12:22:42 AM9/20/21
to efloraofindia
Looks more like  Ipomoea triloba ???  - a suggestion.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 20, 2021, 5:07:01 AM9/20/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
It's not Ipomoea obscura Sam JI,
It's Ipomoea triloba as Mahadeswara Ji Said,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack
09/20/21, 02:34:19 PM

M Swamy

Sep 20, 2021, 7:31:34 AM9/20/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Anjaneyulu ji.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAPTGuvHS3XU6agsYP%3D61N_HTSCWj91YbAVHAULceMk--J%3DqWTg%40mail.gmail.com.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 20, 2021, 11:04:46 AM9/20/21
to efloraofindia
Yes, it is I. triloba, dear Mahadeswara ji and Paradesi ji.  Thank you very much for ID my plant, kind regards, Sam.

M Swamy

Sep 20, 2021, 11:55:50 PM9/20/21
to efloraofindia
My pleasure  Sam ji.