Desmodium, Andamans for identification. mm3 27 03 2013

mohina macker

Mar 27, 2013, 3:01:34 AM3/27/13
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Desmodium for identification,
Was seen along a forest path at Mount Harriet, Andamans
Last week of december,
Small herb with pink flowers was growing amongst grass.

This is a post by Ritesh ji.
Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week : ID plz_RKC_01_111111

Regards
mohina macker
DSCN8903a.jpg
DSCN8898 a.jpg
DSCN8899a.jpg
DSCN8900a.jpg
DSCN8901a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2013, 5:06:37 AM4/5/13
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.sumathi, kkart...@yahoo.com, Pudji Widodo, Rasingam L., sampm...@rediffmail.com, Umeshkumar Tiwari, Mohina Macker
Link to Ritesh ji's post: Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week : ID plz_RKC_01_111111 (Desmodium zonatum ?)

mohina macker

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2065 members & 1,47,500 messages on 28/2/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8000 species).
DSCN8903a.jpg
DSCN8898 a.jpg
DSCN8899a.jpg
DSCN8900a.jpg
DSCN8901a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 14, 2013, 12:26:16 PM4/14/13
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.sumathi, kkart...@yahoo.com, Pudji Widodo, Rasingam L., sampm...@rediffmail.com, Umeshkumar Tiwari, Mohina Macker

Apr 15, 2013, 3:10:25 AM4/15/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.sumathi, kkart...@yahoo.com, Pudji Widodo, Rasingam L., Sam P Mathew, Umeshkumar Tiwari, Mohina Macker
After many repeated search, I think it is a single leaved form of Desmodium heterocarpon
SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar MSc, PhD, FIAT, FLS (on leave for 2 years)
Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala
India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com

Presently working for the British Aerospace, Riyadh, KSA
NB: Please consider your environmental responsibility! Ask yourself before printing this email !!!

Mohina Macker

Apr 15, 2013, 6:09:55 AM4/15/13
to Dr Santhosh Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Choudhary, Dr.sumathi, kkart...@yahoo.com, Pudji Widodo, Rasingam L., Sam P Mathew, Umeshkumar Tiwari
many thanks Santhosh ji
I suspected as much but wasn't sure
regards
mohina

J.M. Garg

Mar 5, 2017, 8:55:51 AM3/5/17
to efloraofindia, Mohina Macker, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Link to Ritesh ji's post: Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week : ID plz_RKC_01_111111

After many repeated search, I think it is a single leaved form of Desmodium heterocarpon --
SANTHOSH

Sep 15, 2021, 7:15:53 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Desmodium heterocarpon ?
Group discussion at
On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 7:25:51 PM UTC+5:30 JM Garg wrote:

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Link to Ritesh ji's post: Fabaceae-Faboideae (Papilionaceae) Week : ID plz_RKC_01_111111

After many repeated search, I think it is a single leaved form of Desmodium heterocarpon --
SANTHOSH

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 15, 2021, 7:16:56 AM9/15/21
to indiantreepix, Mohina Macker
Sep 19, 2021, 10:45:20 AM9/19/21
to efloraofindia, Mohina Macker

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 20, 2021, 5:23:32 AM9/20/21
to efloraindia, Mohina Macker
Grona heterocarpos subsp. ovalifolia (Prain) H.Ohashi & K.Ohashi !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju