Separating personal and work email

Aayush Gadia

Sep 6, 2015, 1:13:15 AM9/6/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
How do i keep my personal and work email separate
I have three personal emails one for phone and 2 for other things
I also have 2 work email ids I don't want to mix all. I need 4 different provisions
1. Phone id
2. For both other personal ids
3. For 1 work id
4. For other work id

Pratit Desai

Sep 6, 2015, 3:16:39 AM9/6/15
to Google Groups

Use 2 different email apps, Gmail & Email app.

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

   Powered by → http://IAUG.in
   Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/330e6555-007e-43f7-a9df-31503bd5091d%40googlegroups.com.

Aayush Gadia

Sep 7, 2015, 2:13:00 AM9/7/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
Email app not available on OnePlus2
Earlier was using that only.

Vishal Sheth

Sep 7, 2015, 3:15:42 AM9/7/15
to Indian Android
Which email app? by google or by 1+?

shalin shah

Sep 7, 2015, 6:56:58 AM9/7/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Gmail is good enough to keep the accounts separate.  And it's easy to use too. I myself am using 3 email IDs with gmail app.

Prakash Shetty

Sep 7, 2015, 7:06:03 AM9/7/15
to Indian Android Group

Sachin Jain

Sep 7, 2015, 7:41:44 AM9/7/15
to Android India

+1

I also use Gmail app for 3 different accounts.

Aayush Gadia

Sep 18, 2015, 10:33:49 AM9/18/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
I am not able to set a fetch time on it.