One2 invite

aambrish s

Sep 6, 2015, 5:02:54 AM9/6/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Anyone interested taking up international invite? No extra cost but except a return India invite. Less than 22 hours remaining.

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 6, 2015, 5:14:26 AM9/6/15
to Android India

Im interested. A cousin in usa is looking for one. If you can check, weather u have to order it from ur id or u can he can use it directly and lemme know, plz temme.

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAC-UjQjURLr8riWMr3a8F4p48LU-DfuhQLecvpiYZwb--yqfLg%40mail.gmail.com.

aambrish s

Sep 6, 2015, 5:15:45 AM9/6/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 6, 2015, 5:18:57 AM9/6/15
to Android India

Okay.. Can you COD it to the address I tell you??

aambrish s

Sep 6, 2015, 5:56:05 AM9/6/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

I don't think there is a cod option for us. If you are really can may be I can give you access to my account and you can order.

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 6, 2015, 6:12:46 AM9/6/15
to Android India

Cool. Save it for me. Mail me the details of ur acc seperately plz. Ill get it ordered..

Thank u!!

aambrish s

Sep 6, 2015, 6:42:06 AM9/6/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

aambrish s

Sep 7, 2015, 12:49:52 PM9/7/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Ashish, Did you use the invite?

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 7, 2015, 1:00:07 PM9/7/15
to Android India

Nope.. I tried logging it. Couldnt login.. Left it..

aambrish s

Sep 7, 2015, 1:01:25 PM9/7/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Surprised, anyway.

At least you could have told me. Some needy person may have used it.