Transfer App data

Aayush Gadia

Sep 1, 2015, 10:15:42 AM9/1/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
Finally my OnePlus 2 has arrived.... How do I transfer App Data to it from my Xperia Z non-rooted?

Pratit Desai

Sep 1, 2015, 10:36:52 AM9/1/15
to Google Groups

Congrats.. Not possible without root...
And request you to share the invite with group members here..

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/92f867d2-6d50-40c0-a3b2-6552d6c6dd19%40googlegroups.com.

Vishal Sheth

Sep 1, 2015, 12:09:33 PM9/1/15
to Indian Android

Congrats

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

On 01-Sep-2015 7:45 pm, "Aayush Gadia" <aayus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Finally my OnePlus 2 has arrived.... How do I transfer App Data to it from my Xperia Z non-rooted?

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 1, 2015, 12:14:42 PM9/1/15
to Android India

You can transfer or apps n everyone on ur other android using SHAREIT by Lenovo..

Congrats!!

Aayush Gadia

Sep 2, 2015, 4:16:33 AM9/2/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
Main was whatsapp chat logs and Saavan song downloads... just a copy paste of folders was enough... rest apps I have installed fresh.. Thanks anyways :D

Vishal Sheth

Sep 2, 2015, 5:44:13 AM9/2/15
to Indian Android

Where's the location for both programs? You copied the whole folders? You pasted the folders before installing programs or after?

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

Aayush Gadia

Sep 2, 2015, 2:51:25 PM9/2/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
on local sd card only... Yes pasted folders before installing the apps....

Vishal Sheth

Sep 2, 2015, 10:18:22 PM9/2/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Where are they located? I couldn't find them.

Vishal Sheth
Sent from my iPhone