Fwd: A 'typing ninja' gift for you & new SwiftKey beta

Siddarth Dabrai

Oct 29, 2015, 1:25:38 AM10/29/15
to Android Google Group
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "SwiftKey" <no-r...@email.swiftkey.com>
Date: 29-Oct-2015 2:04 am
Subject: A 'typing ninja' gift for you & new SwiftKey beta
To: <sdro...@gmail.com>

swiftkey
Hi everyone,

Things have really been heating up on SwiftKey Keyboard for Android over the last couple weeks! Read on to learn all about the latest updates and improvements.

Are you up for the ultimate typing challenge?

On Tuesday, we released two brand new themes: Ninja Pro and Ninja Trainer! Ninja Pro features completely blacked-out keys for those who want a really tough challenge. For anyone who needs a little extra training in their quest to become an elite Ninja typist, though, try out Ninja Trainer first, which features greyed-out keys with guiding dots to help you out.

They're available in the SwiftKey store for $0.99 each, but we've got some promo codes so you can get them for free: NINJAPRO and NINJATRY. Find out how to redeem these codes here.

SwiftKey 6.0 beta released

We also recently released an open beta - SwiftKey 6.0, which includes a number of exciting new features: Double-Word Prediction, an improved emoji panel, a new settings menu and another free theme, Carbon Light. With Double-Word Prediction, SwiftKey will now sometimes predict the next two words you're likely to type at the same time. Get it in the Google Play Store today!
Download now

We hit 100 languages!

As a company with languages at the core of our product, it was especially exciting for us to reach the 100 languages milestone a couple weeks ago. We're committed to helping you all type faster in pretty much every corner of the world. Be sure to check out our fun infographic to show you how our languages team reached that lofty goal!

SwiftKey Neural Alpha: the world's first neural network-powered keyboard

We were incredibly excited to launch SwiftKey Neural Alpha a few weeks ago. One of our biggest achievements yet, SwiftKey Neural is the world's first smartphone keyboard software that uses an artificial neural network to predict and correct language. This is a big step forward for mobile typing, offering a keyboard that makes smarter and more meaningful word suggestions in the context of your sentences.

It's available now for smartphones on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and above as an early-stage project in SwiftKey Greenhouse.
Download now

An exclusive, free theme if you take our survey

And finally, we're giving away the exclusive Gift theme to anyone who takes the time to answer our annual survey. Gift isn't available on the SwiftKey store to buy so this is the only way to get your thumbs on it!
Start survey
You can talk directly to us on Twitter, Facebook, or in our VIP Community. If you are experiencing any problems, please visit our Help Center.

Cheers,
The SwiftKey Community Team
swiftkey on twitter   swiftkey on facebook   swiftkey on youtube   swiftkey on instagram

Copyright © 2015 TouchType Ltd, All rights reserved. | Unsubscribe

Vishal Sheth

Oct 29, 2015, 1:49:28 AM10/29/15
to Indian Android
nice