[Review]Samsung Galaxy J7

Tapan

Sep 13, 2015, 1:50:30 PM9/13/15
to Android-India

Hello Team,

I am back after along time with a phone review. It's not big and awesome as Anna (Prakash Bhai) writes but just tried my best. Its brief and short.

Pros:

Camera quality is good both rear and front. Selfie lovers should buy this phone as it has front flash.

Battery backup is awesome or i should say that it's up to the mark seeing that it's 3000mah.

Best gaming phone @15k price range. It doesn't lag.. I play boom beach on it. Going to try much more heavy games on this device in near future.

Super amoled screen is good. I found less bloatware than other Samsung devices don't know why... But the Samsung bloatware are less.

Multi tasking is good octa core does the work.

If you are looking to use this phone at work you can use it as it still stays awesome. I use exchange emails and Microsoft apps and they are flawless.

Cons:

Speaker volume is low. Hoping Samsung resolve it in future updates.

So far I was able to find this much. Will add more things to this review as in I use this device more.

Thank you for bearing me lol and yes team I guess the posting is less from some months. Request top posters to get back in action ...

Regards,
Tapan shah

Nisarg Patel

Sep 13, 2015, 1:52:42 PM9/13/15
to Android-India
Hey
Long time tapan.
Nice review.
Tfs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Sep 13, 2015, 1:56:30 PM9/13/15
to Android-India

Haha yes nisarg Bhai was much involved in development of roms. So didn't get the time to post here. But read all the posts .. :)

How have you been..

Nisarg Patel

Sep 13, 2015, 1:58:09 PM9/13/15
to Android-India
Doing good bro.
Keep up the development!! :) good luck!!

--