[Clinically insane] Turing announces phone with dual Snapdragon 830s, triple batteries, hydrogen fuel cell, other insane specs [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

Sep 2, 2016, 8:20:14 AM9/2/16
to Android India

----
[Clinically insane] Turing announces phone with dual Snapdragon 830s, triple batteries, hydrogen fuel cell, other insane specs
// Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets

TRI Cadenza

After many, many delays with the Turing Phone, it seems like Turing Robotic Industries (TRI) is back, but with far, far more outlandish claims. In a mailing list newsletter, CEO Steve Chao announced a new phone as part of The Outer Blueprint, a program by TRI to integrate artificial intelligence into smartphones.

Turing

wat.jpg

Turing is calling this new "perfectly designed device" the Turing Phone Cadenza, and they're expecting to release it next year.

Read More

[Clinically insane] Turing announces phone with dual Snapdragon 830s, triple batteries, hydrogen fuel cell, other insane specs was written by the awesome team at Android Police.

----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed

Sent from my iPhone

Subhankar Bhattacharya

Sep 2, 2016, 8:26:05 AM9/2/16
to Android India
Wonder .. Where will this phone be used ??

Regards

--

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup