OT: OnePlus 2 Open Sale...

Vinod Nihalani

Oct 10, 2015, 9:44:00 AM10/10/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
OnePlus 2 Open Sale on Monday, 12th October between 12 PM & 1 PM

Inline image 1

OnePlus has been taking to some aggressive marketing strategy out there! After a 60-minute delivery for the Oneplus One in Bengaluru, the company has now announced a one-hour open sale for its latest OnePlus 2 smartphone on Amazon India.

The OnePlus 2 will be available for purchase via an open sale on October 12 between 12 noon to 1PM, without the need for an invite. This isn’t surprising as without disclosing much the company had earlier promised an open sale for the device in either late September or early October.

A world-first VR launch, putting India on its priority list and a jaw-dropping price, the OnePlus 2 made a well thought entry into the Indian market. It is available in 16GB and 64GB variants priced at Rs 22,999 and Rs 24,999, respectively, and seems like a perfect blend of elegance and solid specs.

Regards

VINOD

Pratit Desai

Oct 10, 2015, 10:07:53 AM10/10/15
to Google Groups

People looking to buy Oneplus 2 can look for other options now available in different price range..

1. Moto X Play
2. Nexus 5X
3. Moto X Style
4. Nexus 6P

Oneplus 2 has single speakers with Oxygen OS which is buggy and laggy. Nexus 6P and Moto X Play has a better battery life with former having a better Camera.. And most importantly, Nexus comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 with doze feature.

Frankly, Oneplus 2 calling itself a Flagship Killer is a Hype now, sound investment is recommended..

Comments are welcome for discussion.

--

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CA%2BXeQOhq408-J%3DShwfwEyy8T_PUWs1xy3d40d%2Bu7kenOFONxOw%40mail.gmail.com.

Tapan

Oct 10, 2015, 10:10:35 AM10/10/15
to Android-India

Agreed I would go for moto x or nexus 6p for sure.  One plus 2 is a heat machine and would only work if you are in Serbia Haha..