Calendar events as alarm

Aayush Gadia

Sep 26, 2015, 8:45:12 AM9/26/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
I need my calendar events to behave as alarms... Where I get repeated tone until I turn it off or SNOOZE !! any app for that?

Vishal Sheth

Sep 26, 2015, 8:48:12 AM9/26/15
to Indian Android

The default calender app

Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+2

--

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/6f434034-dfdc-4e7d-a0ff-657798ec83ef%40googlegroups.com.

Aayush Gadia

Sep 29, 2015, 8:47:59 AM9/29/15
to Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)
It gives a small ting and then I cant even snooze. I want that the event reminder is treated as alarm.