All mails appearing read in gmail inbox

Android_Ajit

Jun 9, 2015, 6:52:27 AM6/9/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fellow Android users,

I was getting used to using Inbox by Gmail for my mail requirements on my android device. I use a Note 2. Since the last few days, all the mails displayed in my inbox are looking like they are already read while I know they are not read,

I also have gmail app on the phone and the mail appears as unread in gmail but not in inbox. Anyone else facing this issue? I usually keep the unread mails as to do in the inbox so am now getting a bit bugged by this.

Any pointers or help to resolve this is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajit

Vishal Sheth

Jun 9, 2015, 7:14:03 AM6/9/15
to Indian Android

Nothing like that

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/57719445-4448-4cf3-9f23-fd4455fb3eca%40googlegroups.com.

Prakash Shetty

Jun 9, 2015, 11:42:04 AM6/9/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Try revoking access to all apps that you must have authorised to use your google a/c.
It could be that one of them is reading your mails.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty
--