Got my BlackBerry Priv

Prakash “N” Shetty

Nov 13, 2015, 10:37:59 PM11/13/15
to Indian Android Group

Hi,

As always BBindia and IAUG has been the first groups in India to get a new BlackBerry or Android handset.

I am proud to announce that I have been the proud owner of a BlackBerry Priv.

Got it on Thursday night and have been testing it since then.

Will put out an initial 48hr review soon.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device — via the IND airtel Network

Vishal Sheth

Nov 13, 2015, 10:45:08 PM11/13/15
to Indian Android

Congrats Anna

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5646ac93.ea9c420a.94a75.ffffc979%40mx.google.com.

Nisarg Patel

Nov 13, 2015, 11:07:30 PM11/13/15
to Indian Android Group
Congrats anna.
Eagerly waiting for your review.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Nov 13, 2015, 11:30:00 PM11/13/15
to Android India
Congratulations P'man...!!! Waiting for the review.....

Regards,
Kumar Mrinal

Sanket Shah

Nov 14, 2015, 2:05:49 PM11/14/15
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Anna, eagerly waiting for your impressions of the phone after the Hype it created

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Prakash “N” Shetty <prit...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5646ac93.ea9c420a.94a75.ffffc979%40mx.google.com.

Sanket Shah

Jay Gummadi

Nov 14, 2015, 4:46:21 PM11/14/15
to India Android Grp

Awesome bhai. Awaiting review.

Amit Parmar

Nov 16, 2015, 1:15:33 AM11/16/15
to Google Groups

Awesomeness congrats prakashbhai :)

Tejas Thakker

Nov 21, 2015, 10:37:39 PM11/21/15
to Indian Android Group

Hey Anna,

I know that this is a bit late, but nevertheless congratulations Anna.

I'm looking forward to see your views reviews on the device.

Many of us come from the BB mould, and many are still Members @ BB India too.

Would love to see a BlackBerry again that rocks the world...

Regards,

Tejas