ILSUM Validation Data

shreysatapara

Aug 28, 2022, 12:35:01 PM8/28/22
to ILSUM
Dear Participants,
Thank you for your interest in ILSUM-2022. We have released validation data for ILSUM-22. Please download the same from our website.

Note: All datasets are password protected, and passwords are shared with you on your registered mail id. If you have not received the password, please reply to this email from your registered mail id.

Looking forward to your participation.

Shrey Satapara

Dr. PARTHA PAKRAY

Aug 28, 2022, 8:44:59 PM8/28/22
to shreysatapara, ILSUM
Dear Organizer,

Please send us the password.

Thank you.

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Partha Pakray
Assistant Professor (Gr. I)
Principal Investigator (PI) - Young Scientist Scheme, SERB (DST), DST-DAAD Funded Project, ASEAN-DST Project, DST-CEFIPRA Project
National Institute of Technology Silchar
Silchar, Assam, India
+918259065018 (M)

Parth Mehta

Aug 29, 2022, 12:26:57 AM8/29/22
to Dr. PARTHA PAKRAY, shreysatapara, ILSUM
Dear Partha,

Your team and another team at nits should have received an email about changing team names due to several names being near duplicates. I am not sure if that is the reason why you havent received the passwords yet. Shrey can confirm that. However irrespective of that we do need a new team name for your team/s. Can you please do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards
Parth

Dr. PARTHA PAKRAY

Sep 7, 2022, 1:57:21 AM9/7/22
to shreysatapara, ILSUM
We are getting error:

image.png

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 10:05 PM shreysatapara <shreys...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Partha Pakray
Assistant Professor (Gr. I)
National Institute of Technology Silchar
Silchar, Assam, India

Parth Mehta

Sep 7, 2022, 2:11:30 AM9/7/22
to Dr. PARTHA PAKRAY, shreysatapara, ILSUM
Hi Partha,

Maybe too many teams are trying at a time. Please try after sometime and let us know if the error still persists.

Regards,
Parth Mehta

Dr. PARTHA PAKRAY

Sep 7, 2022, 2:51:26 AM9/7/22
to Parth Mehta, shreysatapara, ILSUM
Please check it. There may be some issues.