Discord/Zulip

Shaping

May 4, 2020, 7:11:25 PM5/4/20
to Iliad project
Hi everyone.

Would an Iliad Discord or Zulip work better than the e-mail list?

Have these been considered?

Shaping

Siemen Baader

May 5, 2020, 4:14:28 AM5/5/20
to il...@googlegroups.com
> Would an Iliad Discord or Zulip work better than the e-mail list?

cheers,
Siemen

Shaping

May 5, 2020, 7:32:26 AM5/5/20
to Iliad project

> Would an Iliad Discord or Zulip work better than the e-mail list?

Zulip does the same.

Here’s the Pony Zulip for example:  https://ponylang.zulipchat.com/

Shaping