Maps TSG - Call for participation

Glen Robson

Jun 23, 2020, 4:01:06 AM6/23/20
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As part of the work of the Maps Community group it has become clear that we need to create an extension to the IIIF Specifications to fully support some of the unique features of Maps in IIIF.

The maps community group has put together the following charter for a Maps Technical Specification Group and if you are interested in participating in this process we ask you to add your name and institution at the bottom of the following document:

The first meeting of the Maps TSG group will be on the 1st of July at:

5:00pm CEST / 4:00pm BST / 11:00am EDT / 08:00am PDT

We hope to see you there.

Thanks

--
Glen Robson
IIIF Technical Coordinator

Glen Robson

Jul 1, 2020, 5:51:30 AM7/1/20
to iiif-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder the Maps TSG kick off meeting is today at 5:00pm CEST / 4:00pm BST / 11:00am EDT / 08:00am PDT. You will find an agenda below:

The main task of the meeting is to find TSG Chairs and if you are interested in volunteering but can’t make the call please get in contact with me.

Thanks and hope to see you later.