Reminder IHE Pharmacy technical committee call Friday June 4th

Michael Tan

Jun 3, 2021, 4:59:36 AM6/3/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello friends,

Just a kindly reminder for the IHE Pharmacy technical committee call tomorrow ( 4th June 2021) at 13:30 hour ( CEST).

Here is the link to the agenda: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Agenda_2021.06.04

Let me know if you have other topics to add to the agenda.

With kind regards,

Michael Tan
product manager Nictiz

PS: here is direct link to the MS Teams of that session:

Deelnemen aan Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Meer informatie over Teams | Opties voor vergadering

Hans Lunenborg

Jun 3, 2021, 5:17:50 AM6/3/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

Due to an internal training I’m not able to join this call

Regards

Hans

Hans Lunenborg
Sectormanager Healthcare

GS1 Nederland
Amsterdamseweg 206
1182 HLAmstelveen

Hans.Lu...@gs1.nl
T +31 (0) 20 511 38 20
M +31 (0)6 154 496 44

www.gs1.nl

Jürgen Brandstätter

Jun 3, 2021, 6:03:19 AM6/3/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Michael,

sorry, I can't join today as well unfortunately.

Jürgen

Leonidas TZIMIS

Jun 4, 2021, 1:42:48 AM6/4/21
to Michael Tan, Jacqueline Surugue, Esther Peelen, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Stéphane Spahni, Simon Letellier, marc.ro...@gmail.com, Hans Lunenborg, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Michael,

Sorry, umfortunately, I’m not able to join this call :(
I have to travel to Heraklion every day, except of weekends, until 15th of July. So, I leave Chania at 14:00 and return at 21:00.

I would like to inform you that, until now, we have the following sponsors for the f2f meeting in Chania, 1-2 September 2021:

* Mr George Mpeas, the Hospital Manager, approved the usage of the Aphitheatron for the meeting
* Miss Despina Makridaki, President of the Greek Hospital Pharmacists Association, will sponsor a dinner in a local tavern of Chania

We are waiting for an answer from Mr Manolis Katsarakis, President of the Chania Community Pharmacists Association, for the sponsoring of the Catering (coffees, cookies, light lunch, etc) during the meetings (he told me that the answer is positive yes, and he will tell me for sure after the approval he’ll take from their Board)

Concerning your arrival in Chania, booking a hotel room, rent a car, etc, please send us an email.

We do hope that you all, dear friends and colleagues, will be able to come to Chania this summer:)

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-
--
Δρ. Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                        Dr. Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος     Head of Pharmacy Department

Michael Tan

Jun 4, 2021, 2:06:33 AM6/4/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tan, Jacqueline Surugue, Esther Peelen, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Stéphane Spahni, Simon Letellier, marc.ro...@gmail.com, Hans Lunenborg, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos

Hello Leonidas,

Thank you for the update. It is good to hear that we can count on  the Chania Community to organize our meeting.

As for the catering in the worst case we can chip in. That should not be a problem.

As for the hotels I am sure the IHE members are familiar with the facilities and the locations in Chania. Each member can book on their own preference.

I am looking toward for to the meeting in September.