Agenda for F2F meeting

Jose Costa Teixeira

Feb 27, 2023, 8:20:41 AM2/27/23
to ihe-pharmacy
Dear colleagues

This is the overall proposed agenda for the F2F meeting:

As you see, I propose that we spend the first part of day 1 with planning and administrative/strategic aspects.  Then - Day 1 Afternoon and most of day 2 - we focus on technical and editorial work. My current idea: Day 1 = Prescription; Day 2 = MedRecord + other.

A few notes:

* We'll have to deal with some administrative stuff (co-chair and secretary duties, reports out) but we can make it quick. The strategic positioning of IHE is also materialized with projects, so we can quickly plan for that.

* I have captured what I think are the current/planned work items - please bring concrete proposals if you want to add to it. We'll have lots of expertise in the room and we should make as much progress as possible - this is strategically most important, given the national projects that are there, the pending release of FHIR R5, and the opportunities that we don't want to miss.

* At the same time, if we have new input on sustainability and planning of IHE Pharmacy, we'll discuss it - so please prepare any concrete actionable proposals so that we don't repeat the discussions but move forward. This way we don't need to separate the Planning and Technical committees.

Please let me know if you have any requests for the agenda.

Kind regards

José

Sylvia Stein

Feb 27, 2023, 10:52:19 AM2/27/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi José,

In your agenda you have indicated that the meeting starts at 9.30. The invite Hernani send is starting at 10.

I will not be able to be there before 10.

Best regards,

Sylvia

Sylvia Stein
Key Accountmanager Gezondheidszorg

GS1 Nederland
Amsterdamseweg 206
1182 HLAmstelveen

Sylvia...@gs1.nl
T +31 (0) 20 511 38 20
M +31 (0)6 242 136 00

www.gs1.nl

Feb 27, 2023, 11:18:34 AM2/27/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
thank you Sylvia for pointing that out

I updated the agenda so that we'll have a longer breakfast.
See you there

Kind regards

José

Jürgen Brandstätter

Feb 28, 2023, 3:23:19 AM2/28/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Jose,

on the first day: would it be possible to switch the last block “eP” with the block before “Work item planning”?

My problem is that I have a call at 16:00 for IHE International.

Jürgen

Jose Costa Teixeira

Feb 28, 2023, 6:31:04 AM2/28/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juergen

Yes, we can of course accommodate that, we don't want to meet on those matters without your presence.
Cheers

José

Jürgen Brandstätter

Feb 28, 2023, 7:17:51 AM2/28/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Jürgen Brandstätter

Mar 1, 2023, 4:58:28 PM3/1/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jose,

I just see that the eP slot is still in the end of the meeting in the agenda: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Agenda_2023.03.02

I need to go at 15:00 sharp, so I propose to change that part to:

13:00- 15:00 E-Prescription

15:00- 15:30 Break

15:30- 17:30 Work item planning

Ok with that?