RE: [IHE-Pharmacy:3385] IHE Pharmacy Call on Supply Topic

Marc Robberecht

Dec 12, 2022, 4:16:27 AM12/12/22
to Trudy Hagg, ihe-pharmacy, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I can’t attend tomorrow. Parallel meetings in the end of year period, to prepare my holidays.

Kind regards | Cordiali saluti | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement | Met vriendelijke groeten

Marc Robberecht

Lead Productmanagement EHR/HIE | Business Unit CIS4U

+32 494 56 99 95

E    marc.ro...@dedalus.com

Advanced Notice of Leave

17th December – 9th January

www.dedalus.com

Follow us on LinkedIn

Dedalus HealthCare GmbH – Belgisch Bijhuis | Roderveldlaan 2 | 2600 Antwerp, Belgium | www.dedalus.com
Enterprise number: 0745.461.727 | VAT number: BE0745.461.727

Mail disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.
dont-print-email-small-green Please consider the environment before printing this email

Dec 13, 2022, 4:06:27 AM12/13/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo
Hi,

Could you please send me the link for the tcon?
The one I have is taking no action!

Kind regards,

Leonidas

Δρ. Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                     Dr. Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος     Head of Pharmacy Department
Γενικό Νοσοκομείο Χανίων              Chania General Hospital
73300 Μουρνιές, Κρήτη                   73300 Mournies, Crete
Ελλάς                                               Greece
Email: tzi...@chaniahospital.gr      Tel:      0030 28213 42137
Email: tzi...@gmail.com                 Mob:    0030 694 8941727

Jose Costa Teixeira

Dec 13, 2022, 4:21:08 AM12/13/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo
Dear All

I also was looking for the call, I thought everyone was unable to attend.
I suggest we reconvene on another day?

Leonidas TZIMIS

Dec 13, 2022, 4:26:26 AM12/13/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo