RE: [IHE-Pharmacy:3413] Slide deck for adverse event reporting

1 view

Michael Tan

Mar 29, 2022, 2:55:51 AM3/29/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Jose Costa Teixeira, Simon. Letellier, LIGIER Quentin, SPAHNI Stéphane, tzi...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, João Almeida, Trudy Hagg, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx

Hello Christian,

This part of the process is the phase before you can send the ICSR to WHO. It is gathering the data for the National Body from the different sources. The National Body then prepares and verifies the data, transforms the codes to MedDRA before sending it with an ICSR message to Uppsala.

On slide 8 it is the left part of the data flow from the National body. ICSR is the right part from National body to WHO.

It is Jose that initiated this quest and we will discuss it this Friday on our IHE Pharmacy Technical committee call. Jose has mentioned that the WHO has interest in ADE and we are in the attempt to create a project with funding. I have tried this project earlier ( in 2018) but did not succeed then. Perhaps now with the experience of Covid there might be more willingness to get this started.

Are you interested to join the call, so that we can understand any possible overlap?

With kind regards,

Michael Tan FHL7product manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin

Mar 31, 2022, 4:50:02 AM3/31/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Jose Costa Teixeira, Simon. Letellier, LIGIER Quentin, SPAHNI Stéphane, tzi...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, João Almeida, Trudy Hagg, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx

Hi Michael

Thank you for this. That is really interesting.

I have planed that you or José will present shortly what is on IHE pharmacy’s agenda, at our June ISO meeting (which I understand you will attend).

That’s mostly to complete the ICSR systematic review process and the resolution WG6 will be required to adopt.

Could you perhaps re-send me the meeting invitation for tomorrow ?

Kind regards

Christian Hay

Managing Partner

Medinorma LLC

Grand Rue 34

1180 Rolle

Switzerland

Phone : +41 21 8253219

Why we engage in GS1 Healthcare: Overview of Track&Trace Regulations Worldwide brought to you by GS1 Healthcare

Mar 31, 2022, 5:24:58 AM3/31/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I will send you the link tomorrow. Today I am on the road.
Michael

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 31 mrt. 2022 om 10:50 heeft h...@medinorma.ch het volgende geschreven:

SPAHNI Stéphane

Mar 31, 2022, 8:37:36 AM3/31/22
to Michael Tan, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Jose Costa Teixeira, Simon. Letellier, LIGIER Quentin, tzi...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, João Almeida, Trudy Hagg, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx

Hello,

There is a tecnical committee call tomorrow? I cannot see it on the WIKI (nor on the schedule file in the google drive)!

I will not be available - I have meetings from 09:00 to 15:00 :-(

Stéphane

Le 29.03.2022 à 08:55, Michael Tan a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu
--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Connectathon
        Experience Week 2022.png

Michael Tan

Apr 1, 2022, 3:20:26 AM4/1/22
to SPAHNI Stéphane, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Jose Costa Teixeira, Christian Hay, Simon. Letellier, LIGIER Quentin, tzi...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, João Almeida, Trudy Hagg, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx

Hello Stpehane,

Yes, I see you are right. It is not mentioned in the schedule, and there is no minutes of the last technical call of March.

I think it is scheduled because I used the repeating function of the calendar. We planned to have a F2F in April, but I understand that is is not feasible.

Anyway since I have invited Christian to the call to discuss the Adverse Event potential, I will certainly be present.

It would be good if Jose could join as well.