Workgroup meeting IHE Pharmacy -The hague - day 1

Hernany Silva Costa Melo

Feb 22, 2023, 10:21:33 AM2/22/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Berler (IHE Catalyst), Sofia Franconi, tie....@ihe-nl.org, Esther Peelen, Jose Costa Teixeira, Michael Tan

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Neem deel vanaf uw computer, mobiele app of apparaat voor vergaderruimte

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

Vergadering-id: 370 971 675 742
Wachtwoordcode: 5wTrA5

invite.ics

Hernany Silva Costa Melo

Feb 22, 2023, 10:21:41 AM2/22/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Berler (IHE Catalyst), Sofia Franconi, tie....@ihe-nl.org, Esther Peelen, Jose Costa Teixeira, Michael Tan

Dear colleagues,

Hereby the invitation for our IHE Pharmacy workgroup meeting of 2 and 3 March 2023.

Please let us know if you will participate physically or digitally.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Hernany Silva Costa Melo, informatieanalist (maandag t/m vrijdag aanwezig)

Nictiz, de Nederlandse kennisorganisatie voor digitale informatie-uitwisseling in de zorg

Postbus 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag

M 06 868 803 32 | silvaco...@nictiz.nl | www.nictiz.nl | twitterlinkedin

invite.ics
image001.png

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Feb 22, 2023, 12:02:04 PM2/22/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, silvaco...@nictiz.nl, abe...@ihe-catalyst.net, sofia.f...@ihe-europe.net, tie....@ihe-nl.org, pee...@nictiz.nl, jose.a....@gmail.com, Michael Tan

Dear colleagues

Unfortunately, I can only participate online. What makes me sad. I have in my team absences that do not allow me to spend 2 days of travel from Switzerland to the Netherlands.

Thanks that I can be mostly online.

see you soon!

Anne

Anne van Berkel Meier
Head of Industry Engagement Healthcare

GS1 Switzerland
Monbijoustrasse 68
3007 Bern
+41 58 800 72 87
anne.va...@gs1.ch

Von: Hernany Silva Costa Melo <silvaco...@nictiz.nl>
Datum: 22. Februar 2023 um 16:21:43 MEZ
An:
ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, "Alexander Berler (IHE Catalyst)" <abe...@ihe-catalyst.net>, Sofia Franconi <sofia.f...@ihe-europe.net>, tie....@ihe-nl.org
Kopie: Esther Peelen <
pee...@nictiz.nl>, Jose Costa Teixeira <jose.a....@gmail.com>, Michael Tan <miha...@outlook.com>
Betreff: [IHE-Pharmacy:3533] Workgroup meeting IHE Pharmacy -The hague - day 1
Antwort an:
ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ihe-pharmacy/AM0PR10MB3361A28DA9AA60FFA7086658D5AA9%40AM0PR10MB3361.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Leonidas TZIMIS

Feb 23, 2023, 2:07:31 AM2/23/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, silvaco...@nictiz.nl, abe...@ihe-catalyst.net, sofia.f...@ihe-europe.net, tie....@ihe-nl.org, pee...@nictiz.nl, jose.a....@gmail.com, Michael Tan
Dear colleagues,

Sorry to say, but I will participate online!
It’s good to have the opportunity
to meet you all, virtually!

With kind regards,

Leonidas