IGDA Salt Lake City / Provo Area Chapter - Thu May 21 Virtual Meeting - Save the Date!

Laura S

May 6, 2020, 3:10:42 PM5/6/20
to Utah IGDA Members
Hello Everyone! How are your Animal Crossing islands doing? Caught some good bugs? Ready for more networking, fun, and learning, but from a safe distance? We at IGDA have you covered. Save the date, and we'll see you soon!
~Laura

[+..••]  Thu May 21 6:00pm - Save the Date!
Laura Schumacher, Technical Art Lead at WildWorks, will give a talk on the subject of Animation in UI. this will most likely be through Twitch or Zoom (to be announced), and gaming will follow.

Details on how to join in will come soon.

[+..••] Find us on the Web! [+..••]

Jarom Norris

May 20, 2020, 4:44:42 PM5/20/20
to Utah IGDA Members
Hey everyone!

Unfortunately, Laura is dealing with some stuff right now and has had to cancel tomorrow night's event. We wish the best of luck to her.

If you're interested in still meeting up, let us know and join us in the Discord chat for conversation and games! There won't be any kind of scheduled program though.

Thank you, and our apologies for the change of plans!