Considering JDK 8?

adamt...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 1:17:03 AM9/1/16
to iDempiere
Hi ALL, any plan to move iDempiere into JDK 8? I mean we can develop using JDK 8 with latest eclipse installed?
Any difficulties on this?

Hiep Lq

Sep 1, 2016, 2:28:12 AM9/1/16
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
on development branch it's safe to use java 8.

now luna is best choose, mars and neon have issue with buckminster

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 12:17 PM, <adamt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ALL, any plan to move iDempiere into JDK 8? I mean we can develop using JDK 8 with latest eclipse installed?
Any difficulties on this?

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

adamt...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 4:19:07 AM9/1/16
to iDempiere
Thanks Hiep Lq,

Strange, every reply i post it is deleted.

Possible to use 64 bit of Oracle JDK and Eclipse Luna?

Hiep Lq

Sep 2, 2016, 8:06:45 AM9/2/16
to iDempiere
of course.