CSS Style for WSearchEditor

Andrea Checchia

Jul 20, 2020, 4:11:55 AM7/20/20
to iDempiere
Goodmorning everyone.
Since the component for the "WSearchEditor" field type has been changed, the CSS Style applied does not work correctly.
The expected result should be this

But unfortunately, the result, also tested on "test.idempiere.org", is this

CSS Style applied:

I found a way to partially solve the problem by adding a check in the method "org.adempiere.webui.editor.WEditor.setFieldStyle(String)"

The result is not complete, because I would like to apply CSS Style only to the text field and not to the button.

By doing HTML testing, I solved it by manually deleting the style on the HTML component that contains the editor-text field. But in Java, how can I solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew.

Heng Sin Low

Jul 20, 2020, 10:42:55 AM7/20/20