RE: Need Mainframe z/OS IIDR/CDC consultant

Rajender Reddy

May 5, 2023, 4:25:28 PM5/5/23
to Rajender Reddy

Hello,

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

Role: Mainframe z/OS IIDR/CDC consultant

Location: Remote

Duration: Long term

IBM responsibility :

IBM IIDR/CDC engineer SME will work with the POC team as well as the IBM IIDR product team to deploy and configure the IIDR product, execute the POC, and evaluate results.  This resource will also assist in the development of MVP vision following POC and CDC product selection.

Required skill set :

Mainframe z/OS IIDR/CDC consultant - One which is experience/exposure to Change Data Capture on IBM

Thanks & Regards

Rajender Reddy

NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.