Fwd: Middle East ICANN Community Statement ref:_00D1aY7OU._5001aRWxLP:ref

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Jan 3, 2018, 7:07:11 PM1/3/18
to MEAC ICANN, MEAC-SWG
Dear all,
Happy new year.

Please find below the response from Theresa Swinehart, Senior Vice-President, Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives to our letter of 20 November 2017 to the ICANN Board including the ME Space statement about ICANN Jurisdiction adopted in Abu Dhabi.

Also, our statement has been sent to the public comment platform on ICANN jurisdiction that is open till 14 January 2017.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
             +216 52 385 114

Début du message réexpédié :

De: ICANN Correspondence <corresp...@icann.org>
Objet: Middle East ICANN Community Statement ref:_00D1aY7OU._5001aRWxLP:ref
Date: 3 janvier 2018 23:00:57 UTC+1

Dear Ben Jemaa,

Thank you for your letter of 20 November 2017. Please find attached a response to your letter from Theresa Swinehart, Senior Vice-President, Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives at ICANN. This response will be posted shortly to the ICANN Correspondence page (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/correspondence).

Please submit any questions you may have about this message to corresp...@icann.org.

Best Regards,
The Correspondence Team

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
corresp...@icann.org

www.icann.org

ref:_00D1aY7OU._5001aRWxLP:ref

Swinehart to Jemaa 02Jan18.pdf

farzaneh badii

Jan 3, 2018, 7:13:12 PM1/3/18
to Tijani BEN JEMAA, MEAC ICANN, MEAC-SWG
Thank you Tijani

This reminds me, should we write a short public comment? The deadline is now 15 January I believe.

Best

Farzaneh

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Jan 3, 2018, 7:28:31 PM1/3/18
to farzaneh badii, MEAC ICANN, MEAC-SWG
Hello Farzaneh,

As I said in my mail, the statement has been sent to the public comment to be considered as the comment of the ME community.
But of course, we can (and I encourage) make comments as individuals to strengthen our position because every comment is counted with equal weight and the more comments for the same position we have the stronger the position will be.
By the way, the deadline for comments is 14 January.

Have a nice night (or nice day if you are in the states)

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
             +216 52 385 114

Chokri Ben Romdhane

Jan 4, 2018, 3:54:47 AM1/4/18
to Tijani BEN JEMAA, farzaneh badii, icann-m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Tijani and Farzenah for the efforts provided.

Any  plan for the Next ME space session?

Friendly
Chokri

Le 4 janv. 2018 à 01:12, farzaneh badii <farzane...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Thank you Tijani

This reminds me, should we write a short public comment? The deadline is now 15 January I believe.

Best

Farzaneh

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Feb 21, 2018, 5:55:31 AM2/21/18