跳至第一則未讀訊息

Walid AL-SAQAF

未讀,
2019年11月17日 上午3:59:1717/11/2019
收件者︰ MEAC-SWG、meac...@icann.org
Dear MEAC-SWG,

I wish to express to all of you my sincere apologies to you for not being active in the MEAC-SWG work lately and missing the scheduled calls despite my position as Chair.

The last few months have been extremely busy and sensitive with what has been going on with PIR and ISOC. The situation remains sensitive with my involvement in ICANN in any leadership capacity conflicting with my role as an ISOC trustee.

Since my position as MEAC-SWG is almost over (in fact it was supposed to be over months ago but we extended it for a year), I was largely inactive as the Chair due to several factors invluding the above.

Yet, ICANN's Staff has managed and is continuing to manage the transition to the new MEAC-SWG effectively without my direct involvement. I do email Fahd once in a while but it is mostly regrets for not being able to participate.

I take this opportunity to thank all those who threw their hat in to serve as the next Chair and Vice Chair. They are all great and hard working people whom I wish all the best. Whoever will take over, MEAC-SWG will be in good hands.

I'll still remain a member but more as an observer until the ongoing PIR ownership transition is complete.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and all the best in this important transition phase. At the end of the transition, I will gladly provide the new Chair with any support needed.

Apologies once more and all the best.

Sincerely yours,

Walid Al-Saqaf
Outgoing MEAC-SWG Chair

Manal Ismail

未讀,
2019年11月17日 上午4:57:1917/11/2019
收件者︰ Walid AL-SAQAF、MEAC-SWG、meac...@icann.org

Many thanks Walid for your time and effort .. You’ve been a great lead throughout .. I also apologize to you for not being as active as before due to other work load ..

Good luck with the transition ..

Kind Regards

--Manal

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi

未讀,
2019年11月17日 上午5:24:0717/11/2019
收件者︰ Walid AL-SAQAF、MEAC-SWG、meac...@icann.org

Dear Walid,

Thank you for your leadership to this group, you have been an excellent chair to  the group and you continue to be a valuable member. Looking forward to your involvement again.

Best Wishes

Hadia