create news fields ?

Juan Pereyra

Sep 17, 2016, 12:54:21 PM9/17/16
to AtoM Users
Hello, I need some fields that they are not present in ica atom. as I can create fields in archival description  ?for example?
thank you very much

Dan Gillean

Sep 19, 2016, 5:47:37 PM9/19/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Juan,

I saw another thread on this topic in my email and replied there, but it looks like it was deleted from the forum, so I will copy my response here as well.

First, please read this post as to why we do not recommend developing custom local fields that are not supported by a standard:

If you are still intending to do AtoM development, this thread has many useful links to get you started:

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.