Create atom directory from dip

tat...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2021, 9:24:48 PM3/28/21
to AtoM Users
Hi group,

i am trying to create something simple, with directory and items from archivematica to atom, with a simple structure

(diretory) xxx
|_(item) yyy
|_(item) zzz

And they all are described in metadata-csv (directory and items).

But when sending to atom, the directory is not created and the items just go under the slug.

I tryed using your sampleTransfer - CSVmultiLevel, and even this one didn´t work.

Is this possible???

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas

tat...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2021, 2:17:12 PM3/29/21
to AtoM Users
Can this be the cause???

Exception: Error in one or more bulk request actions: index: /atom/QubitAip/1885 caused Rejecting mapping update to [atom] as the final mapping would have more than 1 type: [QubitInformationObject, QubitAip]

Tati

Dan Gillean

Mar 29, 2021, 5:14:52 PM3/29/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

Yes, it could be the cause, though without some testing it's hard to say. However, please be sure to see my response to your other thread (here) about the Elasticsearch version - I suspect you have an unsupported version installed, which would likely explain this error message!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Tatiana Canelhas

Mar 29, 2021, 11:59:53 PM3/29/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dan, elasticsearch is now working, but I still can't create a directory with items below it automatically.

With all the tests we did (even choosing a level of description in the appraisal tab), the only thing that worked was filling out the DC from gui in archivematica.

I am trying now to create a structmap and send it in the transfer. But still no success with atom. Don't know if should be logical, physical, hierarchical type...

Do you know any workaroud for this?

The project is to automate everything.

Thanks,
Tati

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZ%2ByE39rpwq4xVNYU40k6mBuCD_82ynbPf%2BtrkpxD-R%3DWQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Dan Gillean

Apr 1, 2021, 10:35:19 AM4/1/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Tatiana,

Are you using the arrangement options in the Appraisal tab? As far as I'm aware, this is the only way via Archivematica to have a structmap included in the METS file that AtoM will parse. See:
There is a subsection in that part of the docs about adding AtoM levels of description. You must first configure AtoM in Archivematica's administration settings:
Right now, using the SIP arrangement options in the Appraisal tab with AtoM levels of description is a manual process - I'm not sure at this time if it can be automated. I would suggest that you try asking about that in the Archivematica user forum, though I see you already have a thread started there.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Tatiana Canelhas

Apr 1, 2021, 12:13:22 PM4/1/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi dan, thanks.

I believe you can add a file in the Metadata folder for the struct map, which i am trying to do right now.

Yes, I created a post here and there, because I suspect that in archivematica the struct map is working just fine, but when the dip comes to atom to work the levels of description, its not working.

Not sure where the problem is.

Thanks again for your help.

Tati