Import EAD php command

ritactc...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2019, 9:52:46 AM1/8/19
to AtoM Users
Hello!

I have a file with 5000 registers and I want import with PHP cause I can't in front-end.
how?

Thanks!

Dan Gillean

Jan 8, 2019, 11:10:13 AM1/8/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Rita,

We have instructions on how to perform a command-line import of an EAD XML file in our documentation here:
The command is described as "bulk import" (i.e. you can point it at a directory with many EAD XML files), but you can also use it to import a single large file by pointing the import path directly to the file you want to import - for example:
  • php symfony import:bulk path/to/my/ead-file.xml
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.