Upload Multiple files with same metadata

sergio...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2022, 7:03:31 AM2/14/22
to AtoM Users
Hi, I would like to import from Archivematica large set of files having similar metadata excepting for the dc.title and dc.date. What is  the best method transfer to preserve and distribute these files ? Is the unique solution the matching between document and row in the metadata.csv?
Thank you

Dan Gillean

Feb 14, 2022, 12:01:29 PM2/14/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Sergio,

Yes, I think that using the metadata.csv file to add per-object Dublin Core metadata is the best way to accomplish what you're asking, if you want to add unique metadata per item.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.