Disable auto log out

Kody Whitt

Sep 18, 2020, 9:01:12 PM9/18/20
to AtoM Users
Hi all,

We have our ATOM set up and running now, and ive been working on setting up the records and users. I keep running into a issue where i am to slow doing something and ATOM logs me out. Is there away to disable this or even just extend the time

Dan Gillean

Sep 21, 2020, 4:07:00 PM9/21/20
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Kody,

I've recently replied to a similar thread  - see the second part of my response here:
The TL;DR version:
  • There's not currently any way to fully disable this functionality
  • You can modify the value, but there are some known issues
See also slides 2-6 in this deck:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager