AtoM Web Server Logs

Benneth Obilor

Jul 27, 2022, 6:25:34 AM7/27/22
to AtoM Users
Where are AtoM Server logs kept in the server and how do you  read the AtoM logs? (I am new to AtoM)

Dan Gillean

Jul 27, 2022, 8:13:56 AM7/27/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Benneth,

If you've followed our recommended installation instructions and used Nginx as your web server, the error logs are typically located at /var/log/nginx/error.log. You can view the most recent error message with:
That page also includes some introductory information on additional logging functions available via Symfony.

AtoM can also use the Symfony framework's debugger to get more information - Debug mode first needs to be enabled by a system administrator before it can be used. For more information, see:
Finally, you can also temporarily enable MySQL's query logs if you need more information on what the database is doing. See:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.