repository_id for new digital_object is null

Panayiotis Gotsis

May 16, 2022, 4:48:23 PM5/16/22
to AtoM Users
Hello all

we have used the web GUI to import a new a digital object for a fonds. The digital object, an image, is properly uploaded and it shows up as linked, however the name of the repository name displayed for this image, at the top left of the page, is not the same as the fonds. I have checked the database and it seems that the information_object entry for this specific digital_object id is null, instead of inheriting the parent object repository_id.

Where can I start debugging this problem?

We are using AtoM 2.6.4.

Dan Gillean

May 18, 2022, 8:26:16 AM5/18/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Have you tried running any of the common maintenance tasks? As a first step, I would check to see if running the nested set task might resolve this. Following that, try clearing the application cache, restarting PHP-FPM, and rebuilding the search index. All of the following commands should be run from AtoM's root installation directory, which is typically /usr/share/nginx/atom if you have followed our recommended installation instructions. See:
Also, don't forget to clear your local web browser cache before testing to ensure you are seeing the latest version of the page, or else testing in a private or incognito web browser, where the cache is typically disabled by default.

Let us know if that helps!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager