Error 500 when "Update publication status" make Public

Gines Saez Gonzalez

Feb 17, 2021, 6:29:45 PM2/17/21
to AtoM Users
I create the first "Archival description" and upload de fist pdf and thumbnail. this works fine and the view works fine.
But when I select "Update publication status" and make Public, now all Website return Error 500.

this the log Error:

2021/02/17 23:14:52 [error] 3466#3466: *3250 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Unknown record property "digitalObjects" on "Q
ubitInformationObject"" while reading response header from upstream, client: XX.XX.XX.XX, server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", u
pstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php7.2-fpm.atom.sock:", host: "XX.XX.XX.XX"

Gines Saez Gonzalez

Feb 18, 2021, 1:52:20 PM2/18/21
to AtoM Users
I reinstall All whithout install theme (arAPPlugin) and the publish Works fine.
Then I install arAPPlugin theme, but whene I activate it, have the same Error 500.

Monica Wood

Feb 18, 2021, 6:28:07 PM2/18/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gines,

The arAPPlugin theme is not compatible with version 2.6, as it has overwritten templates that have been edited.
I was also trying to install and test this theme yesterday and had the same issue.

I have fixed the error you have stated in the _popular.php template file ( https://github.com/albertopereira/arAPPlugin/blob/master/modules/default/templates/_popular.php ), by switching the $object->digitalObjects[0]  call to $object->digitalObjectsRelatedByobjectId[0].   This does not fix all the issues, but will at least let you view the front page.

Once I've updated the module template files to stop the errors, I'll submit a pull request to the github and you can optionally use that to run a patch over the plugin for 2.6.   Will keep the list up to date on how I get on with it

Cheers,
Monica Wood