csv export for authority records

matthewb...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2023, 7:36:41 AM2/27/23
to AtoM Users
Hi,
I am trying to export my authority records into csv for the first time.
I regularly export descriptions through csv so I am very familiar with the process.
Following exactly the documentation for version 2.7, I enter the correct command and am met with:
"you must specify a valid path"

I then tried creating a folder and the both telling what the csv should be called and letting it decide. Neither work. As neither work from within the main folder.

There's nothing in the forum that I can find by users trying to do this, so I need to start a new topic.

Thanks for your help.

Matthew

matthewb...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2023, 7:43:22 AM2/27/23
to AtoM Users
minor correction. It is version 2.6 I am exporting from, though I will be importing to a 2.7 version.
Don't think it makes too much of a difference anyway.

matthewb...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2023, 8:27:40 AM2/27/23
to AtoM Users
Solved it. A simple problem of removing the "/" from before my folder name.

Dan Gillean

Feb 27, 2023, 8:40:59 AM2/27/23
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Glad you sorted it out, Matthew  - thanks for letting us know!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056