How to remove an authority record from database and elasticsearch?

Celso Agra

Jan 25, 2017, 9:58:06 AM1/25/17
to AtoM Users
All,

I'm using the archivematica with AtoM, it is really good and is helping me a lot to structure my records! For some reason, I'm trying to remove an authority record, and an error has appeared on browser, as follows:
Oops! An Error Occurred

Sorry, something went wrong.
The server returned a 500 Internal Server Error.

Try again a little later or ask in the discussion group.
Back to previous page.

Here is the message, when I got the log error on server:
[Wed Jan 25 11:49:45.145659 2017] [:error] [pid 33336] [client <ip>:55118] arElasticSearchInformationObjectPdo: Couldn't find ancestors, please make sure lft and rgt values are correct, referer: http://<ip>/index.php/<authority_record>/actor/delete

I believe there is some records that was removed only in the elasticsearch, but no in the rest of the system.
Could you help me, please?

Best Regards,

Celso Agra.

Dan Gillean

Jan 25, 2017, 1:43:03 PM1/25/17
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Celso,

We are having this exact discussion with another user in the following thread. I'm a bit stumped so far but it may be because of data corruption. Please try the suggestions shared in this thread and let us know how it goes - I will try to reproduce this issue locally as well, to see if I can find out what's going on.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.