Vincent D.

May 31, 2022, 9:24:36 AM5/31/22
to AtoM Users
Hi,

Just to let you know that I found a bug with the additional sets enables setting when the default culture is not english. In this case the ListSets does not return the additional OaiSet even if the settings is set to true. I found that it is looking for a localized version of the settings. So in my case my default culture is "fr" and if I add the the following entries in setting_i18n it works (the oai:virtual:top-level-records set is returned)!

SELECT * FROM atom.setting_i18n where id = 41;

2022-05-31 15_22_24-Window.png

This is a strange behavior as the settings are by default in english and not localized!

Dan Gillean

Jun 2, 2022, 9:28:04 AM6/2/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for this report. I will try to reproduce this soon, and will file a bug ticket so we can track this issue and hopefully resolve it in the near future.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Dan Gillean

Jun 3, 2022, 1:41:17 PM6/3/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi again Vincent,

FYI, I spoke to one of our developers who was working on a similar related issue for 2.7 - see:
Unfortunately, because the OAI settings do not display in the Settings page unless the OAI plugin is first enabled, this was missed during the initial implementation. Consequently, rather than filing a new separate issue, I've updated the ticket status and added a new comment linking to your feedback in the forum, so we can address this as part of #13607. This means that hopefully we'll have this addressed in the next public release.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

Direction SHRCNQ

Jun 3, 2022, 2:22:17 PM6/3/22
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Why not.make a commandé gratuitement does all the commandes one after  the other. Clear cache populate etc.

This we woukd have fixe all, reinit commande??

Dan Gillean

Jun 3, 2022, 2:36:28 PM6/3/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
There are very good reasons why you might want to run each command individually. However, if you think having a combined command for certain common maintenance tasks would be useful for yourself, then it would be very easy to create a local bash alias command that does this - I have something similar to this in my own personal development environment for restarting services.

See for example:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager