Installation - Message d'erreur

Herve Badidiga

Aug 10, 2021, 1:41:56 PM8/10/21
to AtoM Users
Bonsoir,
Mon installation affiche l'information ci-dessous.
Warning: require_once(C:\wamp\www\icaatom-1.3.1/config/ProjectConfiguration.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\icaatom-1.3.1\index.php on line 3
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider?

Remerciements anticipés

Hervé Badidiga

Dan Gillean

Aug 10, 2021, 4:26:34 PM8/10/21
to ICA-AtoM Users
Salut  Hervé,

Unfortunately, the help that most users and Artefactual will be able to offer is very limited, for two main reasons.

First, ICA-AtoM version 1.3.1 is extremely old and no longer supported. It was released in May of 2013! AtoM 2.0 was released in October of 2013 with a new search index, new user interface, and rewritten documentation - but it shares the same underlying base code, is maintained and developed by the same team, and is still released under the same open source license. Since then, we have released many newer versions that introduce significant performance and security enhancements, basic responsiveness, better scalability, dozens of new features, and hundreds of bug fixes. The current release is 2.6.4 - I strongly recommend that you consider installing this instead! To learn more, see:
Second, AtoM is designed to be installed on a server - and WAMP is not designed for production use on the web. If you are trying to create a publicly accessible, production-ready AtoM installation, we strongly recommend you follow the recommended installation instructions and use Linux Ubuntu LTS releases as your base operating system. This is what we test and develop AtoM with, and therefore when using this, we are best able to offer advice and suggestions if you run into issues. Our team does not work with WAMP regularly, and out of the box the default supporting libraries available in WAMP may not match AtoM's technical requirements

If you only have a Windows Server to work with, we strongly recommend using a Virtual appliance to create a virtualized Linux Ubuntu environment, and then following the default installation instructions inside your VM.

If you are just attempting to create a local test instance on a personal computer, we offer two development environments that can be much more easily installed and configured - one using Docker Compose, and the other using Vagrant. If your personal computer is Windows-based, I would recommend the Vagrant box, as Docker requires Hyper-V (something only enabled on Professional editions of Windows). See:
You can try searching in this forum for WAMP, WAMPserver, the error message you've received, etc to see if you can find older threads that might be of use. Additionally, several years ago we began adding tags to threads, that can help with browsing by topic.
These may not cover older threads about ICA-AtoM so be sure to search as well.

As some general advice:
  • Double-check the filesystem permissions are set properly for the installation directory and all subdirectories
  • Try restarting any services such as PHP-FPM, and try running common maintenance tasks such as clearing the application cache, repopulating the index, etc.
  • Consider increasing the available resources (particularly RAM), even if just during installation, configuration, and troubleshooting, to see running out of memory is the issue
  • Consider increasing your PHP execution limits, to avoid timeouts during the run of the initial web installer, etc.
  • Try enabling Debug mode and see if you can get more information about the error that might help you find and resolve the cause

Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.