could not open input file: symfony

瀏覽次數:423 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kody Whitt

未讀,
2020年10月27日 上午11:20:122020/10/27
收件者:AtoM Users
Hi all,

I have some hung jobs that are causing some issues in AToM. I found a thread previously on how to clear the jobs with the command line. I had sent the command php symfony jobs:clear to our IT guys and asked them to run it in the command line but they sent back a email saying that the command did not work and returned this message: could not open input file: symfony

Dan Gillean

未讀,
2020年10月27日 下午3:11:242020/10/27
收件者:ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Kody,

The only time I've seen this error occur is when the Symfony command is being executed in the wrong place.

Since Symfony is a build component of AtoM, all command-line tasks in AtoM (i.e. all those prefaced by php symfony) need to be run from AtoM's root installation directory. If you've followed our recommended installation instructions, this is typically /usr/share/nginx/atom

Ask your IT team to change directories first, and I suspect the command will run. If not, please let us know!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory
he / him

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:20 AM Kody Whitt <klw...@email.vccs.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

I have some hung jobs that are causing some issues in AToM. I found a thread previously on how to clear the jobs with the command line. I had sent the command php symfony jobs:clear to our IT guys and asked them to run it in the command line but they sent back a email saying that the command did not work and returned this message: could not open input file: symfony

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息