Parsedown Extra

Emily Sommers

Feb 18, 2022, 10:31:11 AM2/18/22
to AtoM Users

Hi,

Does AtoM support the use of Parsedown Extra or only Parsedown? I was investigating for a colleague how to possibly format some footnotes in Markdown for a biographical history note, and wasn't able to do so in our AtoM instance. We'll find a workaround in the meantime - I was just wondering about this and whether it's come up in conversation with others before?

Thanks in advance!
-Emily

Dan Gillean

Feb 18, 2022, 3:51:26 PM2/18/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Emily,

At this time, AtoM only includes Parsedown support. For the formatting elements currently supported, see:
Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.