mohamedhu...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 6:45:52 AM8/31/19
to AtoM Users
hello every one now i'm created custom fields depends on isadplugin,and insert new fields in scheme  but i'm trying now rebuild database but new fields not inserted in database, i checked phpmyadmin

ffff.PNG

Dan Gillean

Sep 1, 2019, 4:47:25 PM9/1/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

You might be able to resolve this issue by rebuilding the nested set.
I would also recommend that you clear the application cache, and restart PHP-FPM before proceeding. Clearing the application cache:
Restarting PHP-FPM will depend on the version of Ubunutu and the version of PHP you are using.

If you’re using Ubuntu 16.04 with PHP 7.0:
  • sudo systemctl restart php7.0-fpm
If you’re using Ubuntu 18.04 with PHP 7.2:
  • sudo systemctl restart php7.2-fpm

Let us know how it goes!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 6:45 AM <mohamedhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello every one now i'm created custom fields depends on isadplugin,and insert new fields in scheme  but i'm trying now rebuild database but new fields not inserted in database, i checked phpmyadmin

ffff.PNG

Dan Gillean

Sep 1, 2019, 4:48:24 PM9/1/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Woops, there was a typo in my last message! The command to rebuild the nested set is:
  • php symfony propel:build-nested-set
Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

mohamedhu...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 3:20:54 PM9/2/19
to AtoM Users
hi dan
i do this and i check database not fond new fields and appears this massage

fasdf.PNG

Dan Gillean

Sep 3, 2019, 10:28:26 AM9/3/19
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Mohamed,

If your work involves adding new columns to the database, then one of the things your development will need is a database schema migration task or script which, when run, will update the database schema and insert your new columns and tables. You can see many examples of these from previous development here:
If you have already added a schema migration, then you still need to execute it as part of your installation.

This is what we do during the upgrade process when we run the upgrade task - it looks for new schema migrations and then applies them consecutively:

I would suggest that you review our existing schema migrations, and develop one for your customization if you have not already. If you have already added one, try running the upgrade task, then clear the application cache and restart services, and let us know if that helps.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/3e2e9910-8ef3-49da-865d-6cdbea3567af%40googlegroups.com.

Mohamed Hussein

Sep 3, 2019, 12:41:50 PM9/3/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks dan
I added columns manually and run it

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AtoM Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ica-atom-users/CAC1FhZK7axA7ZCggGiddeKQSAd4wN09KAoAwk3GunshQw4cSFg%40mail.gmail.com.