Error in link from report

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Sep 28, 2018, 12:36:08 PM9/28/18
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I had some problems with the reports, but following a few posts from here I was able to make it work. I use ATOM 2.4 with the job Gearman correctly configured, I can generate the report job, but when I open it it does not access the correct link. My system link: http://systematom.com.br/atom/ Report Link: http://systematom.com.br/downloads/reports/ReportTest.html The report link ignores the /atom of the system link, where do I configure it?

Dan Gillean

Sep 28, 2018, 12:42:40 PM9/28/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

I would try configuring this in Admin > Settings > Site information - make sure that your Base URL is set to use http://systematom.com.br/atom/. See:
Let us know if that works - if not, I will look into it further, and will review our documentation and see if we either need to update it, or file a bug ticket!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 12:36 PM <leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br> wrote:
Hi,

I had some problems with the reports, but following a few posts from here I was able to make it work. I use ATOM 2.4 with the job Gearman correctly configured, I can generate the report job, but when I open it it does not access the correct link. My system link: http://systematom.com.br/atom/ Report Link: http://systematom.com.br/downloads/reports/ReportTest.html The report link ignores the /atom of the system link, where do I configure it?

Message has been deleted

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Sep 28, 2018, 2:15:18 PM9/28/18
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

I was not able to change through <Admin > Settings > Site information>,
I found the table in mysql that saved the information and changed the database (Table: setting_i18n)

I executed the following commands;

sudo systemctl restart php7.0-fpm
sudo systemctl restart memcached
sudo systemctl restart atom-worker
php symfony cc

I went back to <Admin > Settings > Site information> and it was changed correctly, but when I spawned the report again it presented the error "500 Internal Server Error".

Dan Gillean

Sep 28, 2018, 4:22:49 PM9/28/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi again,

What happened when you tried to change the Base URL in Admin > Settings > Site information?

Also, so I can try to reproduce this issue - what is the default installation culture (i.e. language) of your installation? I want to make sure there's not an internationalization issue going on.

Thanks!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 1:34 PM <leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br> wrote:
Hi Dan,

I was not able to change through <Admin > Settings > Site information>,
I found the table in mysql that saved the information and changed the database (Table: setting_i18n) I went back to <Admin > Settings > Site information> and it was changed correctly, but when I spawned the report again it presented the error "500 Internal Server Error".

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Sep 28, 2018, 4:32:25 PM9/28/18
to AtoM Users

First, at the moment of changing the information of the site it is yellow background, and does not allow editing. I believe it is something related to the user, I tried with some that I have but I did not succeed. The default language is Brazilian Portuguese.

Dan Gillean

Sep 28, 2018, 4:48:16 PM9/28/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Ah!

Text in yellow above the edit field usually appears when the value is in another language - that is what adding a translation looks like. It shows you the original content above the field for reference.

It seems likely then that your baseURL setting was added in another culture - perhaps English? This could be the cause of the error. Before we try anything else, try this:

  • Flip the user interface to English
  • Correct the baseURL value, and hit save
  • Flip the user inteface to Brazilian Portuguese
  • Add the correct baseURL value to the edit field (or correct it if it's already there), and hit save
Now try generating your report again. I don't know for sure, but it's possible that, if you were generating the report in the pt_BR interface, but no base URL was provided in pt_BR, this caused the error.

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Sep 28, 2018, 5:37:33 PM9/28/18
to AtoM Users

Dear Dan, I did the procedures that you guided, I was able to insert the baseURL, but the system keeps bringing the wrong link. I tested by issuing report in both languages. Attached are the pictures.
report.PNG
system.PNG

Dan Gillean

Sep 28, 2018, 6:29:54 PM9/28/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi again,

Ok, thanks for trying. I will try to reproduce this locally - it's possible you've found a bug!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Oct 3, 2018, 3:19:27 PM10/3/18
to AtoM Users
thank you, I'll wait.

Dan Gillean

Oct 4, 2018, 12:07:43 PM10/4/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Leandro,

I have tested this locally, using pt_BR as my default installation culture. Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce the issue. I was successful in setting different URLs in the Admin > Settings > Site information  > Base URL for different cultures, and AtoM always served up the link based on what I had entered in the field, depending on the language I was browsing in. For example, I managed to set the English UI to 10.10.10.10/atom and the Brazilian Portuguese UI to use 10.10.10/atom2, and each time, the reports directed me to the expected link.

It's possible that this is a caching issue - have you tried restarting services and clearing the application cache again since you changed the Base URL settings? If not, I suggest trying it again now.

Note, I would also strongly recommend you test in a new Incognito browser window - it's possible that your browser cache is serving you the old, cached page! When you use an Incognito or Private window, usually browser caching is disabled by default.

If none of this works, then you might want to review your webserver settings, and make sure there are no redirects or other factors that might be affecting this?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

leandro...@gestao.mt.gov.br

Oct 9, 2018, 1:20:16 PM10/9/18
to AtoM Users

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay in answering. I had already performed all the procedures you indicated, did it again and nothing changed.

I will check the server settings, see if there is any redirection.