RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2.5.1 now available!

Corinne Rogers

Jul 3, 2019, 3:14:51 PM7/3/19
to AtoM Users
Greetings all!

We are delighted to release 2.5.1, which fixes a number of issues, both critical and annoying that were introduced with 2.5.0. You can download the new release from our website:
Once you have downloaded this file, please consult the online installation documentation. See also the upgrading guide.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Corinne Rogers
Systems Archivist
Artefactual Systems

Hugo Lima

Jul 29, 2019, 10:31:54 PM7/29/19
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I would like to know that this version allows you to upload digital object larger than 64MB. I have large files and I'm not getting it in version 2.5.0

Dan Gillean

Hugo Lima

Jul 31, 2019, 10:57:29 AM7/31/19
to AtoM Users
Thanks Dan, I'll look at your tips, and I'm helping researchers at my university with historical documents that are in pdf, the problem is that there are files in size over 64 MB. But I believe your suggestions may be helping me yes