Demande aide

mame diarra faye

Apr 27, 2022, 7:05:01 AM4/27/22
to AtoM Users
Bonjour cher réseau je souhaiterais avoir plus d`explication par rapport au logiciel Atom ,je compte l'installer pour la gestion des archives   de notre instituions .pourrais je avoir des details par rapport a l`installation,la configuration, Import , export des documents ,creation des profils ect... Si vous avez un lien ,video, documentation en general ca me serait d`une grande aide .
Merci d`avance

Dan Gillean

Apr 27, 2022, 8:10:53 AM4/27/22
to ICA-AtoM Users
Salut, and welcome to the AtoM community!

You can find all of the AtoM project documentation here:

You should find documentation on all the topics you mentioned in the User and Administrator handbooks. See for example:

We also have a detailed introductory information sheet on AtoM on the Artefactual website, here:

If you would like to explore some publicly accessible AtoM sites that are being used in production by other institutions, you might find our example Users list on the AtoM wiki useful:

Many of these sites have added their own custom themes - some developed by Artefactual, some created in-house - so this is also a great way to get a sense of how you can customize AtoM’s look and feel to match your institution’s home page. You might also find the following slide deck of interest - it's a bit old now, but it outlines some community AtoM sites who have used AtoM in interesting ways. See:

You'll find a number of other slide decks from past AtoM Camps, conference presentations, or webinars, on our SlideShare account

The easiest way to get a sense of what you can do with AtoM is to play around with it yourself - why not take a look at our public demo site? See:

The login credentials are listed right on the homepage. The site is loaded with sample data, and you are free to make whatever modifications you like - the site’s contents will automatically reset on an hourly basis. Please note that for security purposes, all uploads and imports have been disabled.

If you would like a way to set up your own test instance on a local computer or laptop, we do have a Vagrant box available, which can be installed with minimal technical knowledge. For more information, see:

Please keep in mind that the Vagrant box is NOT intended to be used in production, or as a permanent installation. AtoM is designed to be installed on a server, not a local computer - for full installation instructions, see here in our documentation.

Hope this helps! If you have other questions, let us know.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.